I know that I’ve been absent for a few days now and I just wanted to say that I’ve been regrouping and thought the diet through. Mainly how much I need to lose, how many calories I can eat per day and at what date I have to be done by. This is what I’ve come up with.
I’ve decided to NOT go through with the ABC-diet, it’s a bit out of my league at the moment.
1. My new goal is to lose 30kg (66.1 lbs) before June 7th – that’s when I go to Disneyland Paris!
2. My maximum calorie intake is 1000 calories per day.
3. Minimum of 3 liters of water every day
4. Walk at least 10k steps every day
5. Go to the gym 5-6 days per week
6. Don’t drink your calories – only water and diet sodas are allowed.
7. No fastfood, except for sushi.
8. Weigh-in is every Monday morning after my first visit to the toilet to pee & poop. This will be the official weight for that week.
9. Must post what I eat here and on my blog EVERY DAY!
This is the most extreme thing I’ve ever done and I hope that I can make it. If I am to lose this amount in 2 months then I’ll have lose at least 3.75 kilos (8.4 lbs) per week… Tough shit…
I’ve just changed GP too and I’m trying to set up a meeting with him, to persuade him to prescribe me weight loss medication, meetings with a nutritionist and to prescribe some gym membership to me.